- Help Center
- Customer Service
- Order Now
The HOME2US equipment will be brought to your home by the professional installation technician on the day of your scheduled install. If you decide that you do not want HOME2US service before your scheduled install date, please call us to cancel your order. If after the installation technician has arrived at your home, you decide that you do not want HOME2US service and that you do not want the HOME2US equipment installed in your home, please tell the technician that you would like to cancel your order. The technician will complete the necessary paperwork and cancel your order for you. Once your equipment has been installed and activated, you are obligated to a service agreement. If you should decide that you want to break that agreement, you must contact HOME2US customer service. You will be subject to a penalty and/or asked to return all of your equipment to HOME2US. If you return your equipment to HOME2US to avoid the penalty for breaking the agreement, you are not eligible for a refund on the original purchase price of the equipment nor the handling and delivery fee.
In the event your equipment is shipped directly to you, rather than being delivered by a technician, and you opt to get a technician of your choice to handle the installation of our system and you wish to cancel your service agreement upon receipt of your Home2US system, please contact our customer service center immediately and inform us of the cancellation of your order. In this case, you must return all equipment back to us in original packaging and you will be liable for all shipping & handling charges as well as the return shipment back to us. For details, please refer to the section “Return Merchandise for Refund".
The warranty remedies presented below are exclusive and in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binging on Home2US obligate Home2US in any way. Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the period described here. In no event will Home2US be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, loss of revenues, or costs of replacement of goods, resulting from the use or malfunction of these products to the equipment system on which it is used.
Select from the Links Below:
We can only accept Home2US receivers returns if it is un-opened and un-activated (subject to 25% restocking fee). See Return merchandise for Refund. No refund will be issued for activated receivers.
If the new receiver you get is opened and you believe there is a defect in it, it should be covered by manufacturer's
warranty and should be returned in the original packaging and replaced. Home2US procedure (within 1 year of purchase):
Call Home2US customer service at 1-888-312-2182 and request an RA for a defective receiver. You may also request an advanced replacement if you wish.
We don't accept returns or exchanges of the following items, unless it was received dead on arrival (DOA) and we must be notified using the RMA form bellow within 48hrs of receipt
- Rechargeable batteries.
- All remote controls.
- All switches.
- Satellite dishes.
- Service parts.
- Labor or installation services are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges we incur to ship your order are non-refundable
No returned merchandise will be accepted without a valid return authorization number on the shipping label. To obtain an RMA number, the customer should be prepared to give the following information:
1. Customer name and address
2. Serial number of the product
3. Description of the malfunction or defect, if any
4. Proof of date of purchase and/or receipt
5. Specifications concerning model number, and any options.
1. Warranty work beyond 30 days from ordering date is provided by us. Please contact Home2US for any warranty repairs and follow the RMA procedures described above.)
2. Make sure you provide a description of the problem you are having with your equipment.
3. A $35 labor charge may be assessed on products or accessories returned for warranty repair in which no fault is found.
4. Customer is solely responsible if RMA Merchandise is damaged in shipping. Any such unit will be repaired at standard out of warranty rates.
5. Customer is responsible for shipping product back to our warehouse and customer is responsible for all shipping costs back to us.
6. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping. Make sure you have enough insurance coverage.
7. RMA numbers are valid for no more than 15 (fifteen) days from issue date.
8. Home2US cannot guarantee that any RMA Merchandise will be delivered on a specific date.
9. Home2US will attempt to ship RMA Merchandise within 5 to 10 working days of receiving the unit.
10. Merchandise will be considered abandoned if no contact with the customer can be made within six (6) months of receipt. At that time, the abandoned merchandise will become the property of Home2US
1. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED beyond 30 days from ordering date.
2. All returned merchandise for refund must be in absolute perfect and new condition, in original carton with all manufacturers included accessories.
3. Minimum restocking fee is 25% for all returned merchandise.
4. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
5. Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way.
6. If products is purchased in new condition and returned in a condition such that it cannot be resold as new ( damaged, scratched, with missing or damaged packaging, and/or missing parts), another 25% refurbishment fee will be applied in addition to the restocking fee.
7. Merchandise initially returned as defective, whose defect cannot be verified, will incur a restocking fee as well as a freight charge for replacement shipment.
8. Merchandise initially shipped 'double-boxed' must be returned to us in like fashion.
9. Shipping charges we incur are not refundable unless the return is due to our error.
10. Purchaser is responsible for shipping / insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping.
11. Your refund will be in the form of your original payment (on the same credit
card as the original purchase) and will take up to 14 days to process. Depending on the cycle of your credit / debit card, it may take up to two cycles for the credit to be applied to your account.
12. Any freight damaged goods should be reported immediately within 5 days of
receipt to UPS or FedEX.
13. Customers will receive less than full credit on any merchandise returned to sender as either refused or undeliverable (other than freight damaged goods) due to return shipping charges.
· Use the original box and packaging materials if possible.
· If the original packaging is not available use a box that will allow for proper protection.
· Include a copy of your invoice/receipt inside the package.
· Returned merchandise without copy of invoice will not be serviced or processed.
Address your package as follows:
RMA# XXXXXXXX (the number is on your Return Authorization Form)
2325 Dulles Corner Blvd, suite 500
Herndon VA 20171
The RMA # must appear on the outside of the package or our Receiving Department will refuse to accept the package.
· You are responsible to pay for shipping the unit to us.
· We recommend that you insure your package, as we cannot be responsible for any damage to or loss of the unit until it is received in our facility.
· The following shipping methods are recommended:
o Federal Express, UPS or other shipping service.
o US Postal Service – Certified or Registered, Return Receipt Requested.